Quera RPG - RL map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conserning our dedicated server we play.

3 posters

Go down

Conserning our dedicated server we play. Empty Conserning our dedicated server we play.

Post  SmokeAnJet Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:29 pm

I just wanted to make this note for the GMs.
After you got the server dedicated, each time before Server clean up the server would half ass clean in my oponion. I was in rots and the shields and katanas were still on the floor, so im not sure if thats suppose to be like that or not but I know the 10 minute game freeze doesnt belong there. Its during server clean once again, please fix it.

I also hate not knwoing exactly when my RS goes away, (Razz)

SmokeAnJet

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Conserning our dedicated server we play. Empty Re: Conserning our dedicated server we play.

Post  Mythos Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:33 pm

I'll give you a simple idea of the frags.

Say the number you have is 1.782139328198391823.

The 1 symbolizes the frags you have, in this case, 1.
The number behind the period means how much time it takes the frag to go away, in percentages. Basically it's 78% here. You multiply 0.78 with 7 hours, in this case 5 hours, and the frag will be gone in 5 hours. I hope this helped you a bit.
Mythos
Mythos

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Conserning our dedicated server we play. Empty Re: Conserning our dedicated server we play.

Post  Gawainn Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:41 pm

SmokeAnJet wrote:I just wanted to make this note for the GMs.
After you got the server dedicated, each time before Server clean up the server would half ass clean in my oponion. I was in rots and the shields and katanas were still on the floor, so im not sure if thats suppose to be like that or not but I know the 10 minute game freeze doesnt belong there. Its during server clean once again, please fix it.

I also hate not knwoing exactly when my RS goes away, (Razz)

I like the 10 min freezes! High levels get tired of waiting at Okolnir and go afk. The clean is over and I got to loot their bodies. Twisted Evil

Gawainn

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeAnJet Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:17 pm

Rofl @ Gawaiann

And yes that helped a bit.

SmokeAnJet

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down