Quera RPG - RL map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being afk in trainers

4 posters

Go down

Being afk in trainers Empty Being afk in trainers

Post  Gawainn Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:55 pm

I suggest you allow being afk in trainers. Right now you get a notation when you dont reply in 10 secs and a ban at the second notation. That would mean theres a change I could get a notation right now, since Im writing this post Im not paying attention to ingame happenings.

I mean, you can get a notation for the most silly things, for example getting something to drink, taking a pee, smoking a cigg or writing a forum post. Razz

This would also be more fair to people coming from the same timezone as you life in. Right now anyone skilling at times you wont log in for sure does go afk because theres no risk in getting banned. They have an advantage we dont have.

So instead of notating people who are afk for 10 secs or more I propose you hire another GM, invent a system that if you are idle for 5 mins or more at trainers you will be kicked and check for botters more often.

//Gawainn

Gawainn

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Being afk in trainers Empty Re: Being afk in trainers

Post  SmokeAnJet Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:33 pm

I didnt read your whole post, but I can say that I disagree with the first sentence. Making AFK in trainers using anti idle should all together stay illegal on the server. To me, that is like saying it should be legal to run around a Spawn with waypoints and attack creature and gain easy levels. It just isn't right.

Maybe instead of waiting 10 seconds tops for a reply, how about giving them two minutes to reply, that way people can't cry or bitch about going the bathroom or getting banned.

And maybe in some cases inwhich a player has a notation, you give them alittle more time then two minutes to reply before banishment.

SmokeAnJet

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Don Corleonii Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Theres a bot function called Anti-Idle.
And it's a instant ban if you go afk.
Well then simply when you take a piss or go smoke a cig, Go trough the teleporter.. Do your thing, come back and start training again.
There are more trainers atm so you shouldnt be afraid to get no spot.
Don Corleonii
Don Corleonii

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Neighbor Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:48 pm

In ur post i said this: "So instead of notating people who are afk for 10 secs or more I propose you hire another GM, invent a system that if you are idle for 5 mins or more at trainers you will be kicked and check for botters more often."

It cant be less than 15 min cause if it is then ur able to just stay afk for 5 min with pz too before u gets kicked, thats wouldnt solve the problems about botters eather..

Neighbor

Number of posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Gawainn Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:50 pm

Neighbor wrote:In ur post i said this: "So instead of notating people who are afk for 10 secs or more I propose you hire another GM, invent a system that if you are idle for 5 mins or more at trainers you will be kicked and check for botters more often."

It cant be less than 15 min cause if it is then ur able to just stay afk for 5 min with pz too before u gets kicked, thats wouldnt solve the problems about botters eather..

I ment just for trainers. Those systems exist, just put a tile there with a certain action code or something like it.

Gawainn

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum