Quera RPG - RL map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About me beeing "corrupt"

2 posters

Go down

About me beeing "corrupt" Empty About me beeing "corrupt"

Post  Leyla Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:38 pm

Hi,

First of all, I want to state a few things.

I will not join any wars anymore on my normal characters, I won't even play em anymore, I'll just train their skills! So you can't say I choose a side.

The debuggin of people during war, isn't because I'm on the pl or swe side. That's just because if you go invisible, you sometimes make yourself and other ppl debug. Or if I tp to somebody when there's not enough room, there might occure a debug aswell.

Lost items after a crash are a big issue, yet I'm not in the position to give back what people lost. Else I'll have to give everybody their items back, and this is quite impossible to check wether you're lieing or not.

Some people said already before that I'm corrupt because I banned 3 people of the pl-team. Well, that was a mistake I made I confess, but the anger I felt than made me do that just so I could save the innocent people who were doing poi. Which failed.
I'm sorry for that.
I'm also corrupt because I "ignore" people, yet this isn't true. The problem is, that people all pm me which makes me getting spammed 24/7. I'm always trying to solve all bugs/problems/botters but this is not always possible. This because it's not always possible to be on time or to be 100% sure that somebody's botting.

Oooh, and yes, my characters have 100x runes, but I won't use my characters anymore, so you don't need to say that it isn't fair or whatever.

If you got more complaints, please tell em so we can try to solve it.

kind regards, leyla
Leyla
Leyla

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

About me beeing "corrupt" Empty Re: About me beeing "corrupt"

Post  Gawainn Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 pm

Good you posted this.

But if you truely want to proove something you delete your current chars, I mean "only skilling"...

Gawainn

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Leyla Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:16 am

Gawainn wrote:Good you posted this.

But if you truely want to proove something you delete your current chars, I mean "only skilling"...

If that makes u happy, I'll delete my paladin and druid. Gonna leave my knight tho, cuz I want to get one last goal on it Smile
And it's usefull to check botters.

Kind regards, leyla
Leyla
Leyla

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: