Quera RPG - RL map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my app is not to long because i am dislecsic

3 posters

Go down

my app is not to long because i am dislecsic Empty my app is not to long because i am dislecsic

Post  unreal healer Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:39 pm

well i have been playing tibia for 6 years and i have been hosting my own OT server from 7.1 up until 8.31 when i shut my server i am a real hard ass with responsibility and i could be a really good asset to the team
unreal healer
unreal healer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

my app is not to long because i am dislecsic Empty Re: my app is not to long because i am dislecsic

Post  Znipo Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:40 pm

I dont wanna be rude or anything but.. i dont think your gonna become a tutor just by writing that ^.-
Quote from this thread "TIP: make your application look attractive."

Znipo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

my app is not to long because i am dislecsic Empty Re: my app is not to long because i am dislecsic

Post  unreal healer Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Znipo wrote:I dont wanna be rude or anything but.. i dont think your gonna become a tutor just by writing that ^.-
Quote from this thread "TIP: make your application look attractive."
i have a problem you ashole
unreal healer
unreal healer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Znipo Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 pm

Then you should think like this : CAN i really take this job?
I mean its a low chance he will make you a tutor.
Because of this.. Your application look like crap. u didnt say anything about your real life etc.

Also no need to be rude
Smile

Znipo

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Stris Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:49 pm

you have to give rl information for being tutor? youre making a fool out of yourself Zinpo lol

Stris

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum