Quera RPG - RL map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone here knows why it keeps crashing?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone here knows why it keeps crashing? Empty Anyone here knows why it keeps crashing?

Post  Christian Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:11 am

The right info will be rewarded.

Christian
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-28

https://quera.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone here knows why it keeps crashing? Empty Re: Anyone here knows why it keeps crashing?

Post  Mythos Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:14 am

I think it's still because of the non-existent cleans.
Mythos
Mythos

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Anyone here knows why it keeps crashing? Empty Re: Anyone here knows why it keeps crashing?

Post  Christian Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:15 am

Yesterday it was running more than 26h without a clean.

Christian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythos Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:17 am

Hmm, you changed to a new Host right after that stuff. I think that's where the problem is.
Mythos
Mythos

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Anyone here knows why it keeps crashing? Empty To much items...

Post  Neighbor Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:26 am

I think its cause of all the items on the ground. if u could make 1 restart each day that would maybe work fine then.

Neighbor

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokeAnJet Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:23 am

The information I find to be pretty solid not including it didn't start crashing before going dedicated. I am not aware of how any of it works, but I did also notice the great lags after you went dedicated, and after server cleans while being dedicated. Maybe a file got corrupted while transfering to a dedicated server?

Who knows though.

SmokeAnJet

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:54 am

The whole problem is the speed of the dedicated. It has too small capacity for this amount of players and the size of the map. I'm planning on moving to the 250 euro/month dedicated server with 4gb ram and 2x quad core processors in it but I mean it's a waste on buying it now. I only used ~10 days of this server.

Christian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum