Quera RPG - RL map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM IMPORTENT

5 posters

Go down

GM IMPORTENT Empty GM IMPORTENT

Post  Sefio Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:12 am

Today i paid first 5 euro for donation island. The points was in my account ok.
But in the second time i wanted to get 5 points again...Then i paid the money and now
on the internet side "duopay" is 99% finish but i already paid all ... but it doesnt work..
there is "5.98 EUR noch zu bezahlen 0 EUR" in english : still to pay 0 euro ...
and i paid 14 euro lol because there is "Bitte senden Sie die SMS ein weiteres mal." in english "please send the sms again" i tried it 2 times again so i paid 14 euro and i still have no points LOL because there is still 99% !!! So now i want the money back or i want the points double so 15 points because i payd so much -.- ..
Answer as fast as you can..thx..
(i have still opened the duopay internet side)

Sefio

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

GM IMPORTENT Empty Re: GM IMPORTENT

Post  Gawainn Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:07 am

Sefio wrote:Today i paid first 5 euro for donation island. The points was in my account ok.
But in the second time i wanted to get 5 points again...Then i paid the money and now
on the internet side "duopay" is 99% finish but i already paid all ... but it doesnt work..
and i paid 14 euro lol because there is "Bitte senden Sie die SMS ein weiteres mal." in english "please send the sms again" i tried it 2 times again so i paid 14 euro and i still have no points LOL because there is still 99% !!! So now i want the money back or i want the points double so 15 points because i payd so much -.- ..

Hope it gets fixed for you. Btw, in the future no need to transelate german sentences, he's Dutch and has enough education to transelate those himself. Razz

Gawainn

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mr kina Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:37 am

Gawainn wrote:
Sefio wrote:Today i paid first 5 euro for donation island. The points was in my account ok.

Hope it gets fixed for you. Btw, in the future no need to transelate german sentences, he's Dutch and has enough education to transelate those himself. Razz
With the risk of sounding all "Mr wiseguy" i tell you that it's good that he translated. It could and proably will, help other non german speaking people to notice "Hey, i've got the same issue. bla bla bla" Smile

Also, that sounds like one big sack of horse shit you are throwing at us there mate. That system is nearly flawless.

mr kina

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sefio Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:01 am

It's of corse no shit lol -.-
i have still the number from it and link ...
it cant be that i give money and get nothing back :S

Sefio

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:30 am

Contact me in-game.

Christian
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-28

https://quera.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leyla Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Could be that he didnt have enough money on his phone card.
Friend of me had the same I think O_o

kind regards, leyla
Leyla
Leyla

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sefio Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:45 pm

No..I had like 20 euro on my phone card.

Sefio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum