Quera RPG - RL map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exori gran increase

4 posters

Go down

Exori gran increase Empty Exori gran increase

Post  Mustafa Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:52 pm

Hello, I am a knight at this server and I think the exori gran is deffinetly too low to be of any kind of assistance in pvp nor pvm.
Paladins are extremly well made to be good at pvp since their stars take more then a knights hits and they can also sd quite hard and heal more then knights.
If you take knowledge from real tibia you can see that pallys heal less now and their sd is weaker.
We can also see that the sorcs have speed and abnormal magic streangth since their sd, exevo vis hur and exevo gran mas flam is quite strong.
Depending on the situation knights are more likely to survive longer in a traped space but thats nothing since we can not participate in pvp as some of the players want to.
If you increase the exori gran with only 50% it would be great really. And we would exp faster and it would fade out the differences that we have between our vocation.
Fast atk isn't an options since pallys would have the advantage even more then, so please. Make the knights more afficient and make us want to play knights aswell, and make it fun.
Best regards //Dudde

Mustafa

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Exori gran increase Empty Re: Exori gran increase

Post  Ezkimo Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:59 pm

I accept that. I need to run away if 50 lvl sorcerer start attacking me ;(
Ezkimo
Ezkimo

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythos Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:10 pm

100% Agreed.
Mythos
Mythos

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Gawainn Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:38 pm

I agree that mages hit a lot with sds. The SD damage is overpowered, I guess the magic level matters even more here then on RL tibia. I as a paladin SD just as much on any other server. Assassin stars probably have the same average damage as a knight using a SCA with the same skills, this because they really miss a lot, Im talking about 1 out of 4.

I dont agree with the Exori gran proposal. The maximum damage is fine, Mythos told me he would hit 400 pvp max in a good hit, this seems fine to me. However I do propose to stable the hits up, 400 max is fine, just about 100~ minimum and an average about 250~ sucks. I propose to put the minimum damage up to around 300 if the max hit is 400.

About the knights healing I dissagree aswell. Exana mort + UHS or great pots, I dunno which the bloke I attacked today was using outheals exura san + GSP.

Gawainn

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythos Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:39 pm

I thought I hit 400, but that was also with melee xD

Max hit so far is 250.
Minimum is 0.

We cant use exana mort and UH/Pots at thesame time. Tried, failed.
Mythos
Mythos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gawainn Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:40 pm

Mythos wrote:I thought I hit 400, but that was also with melee xD

Max hit so far is 250.

Some kiddo hit 369 at me with gran today, 111 EK.
tongue

Gawainn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythos Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:40 pm

That';s 1 out of 100. Each hit takes 360 mana, and that's 4 mana pots. 400 mana pots is 1 good hit with exori gran? I don't like relying on luck in wars.
Mythos
Mythos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gawainn Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:43 pm

Mythos wrote:That';s 1 out of 100. Each hit takes 360 mana, and that's 4 mana pots. 400 mana pots is 1 good hit with exori gran? I don't like relying on luck in wars.

The thing I tried to say was that your max hit is above 250. I think 396 is a fine max hit for someone from that lvl. However the minimum damage should be highered.

And, sorry mages. I think Sds are really overpowered for you guys, a lvl 130 ED hitting 400+ at me is a bit overpowered in my eyes.

Gawainn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythos Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:46 pm

Well, yes minimum damage should be raised, but it's just fucked up.

Mages do hit too much, Knight's can't be tanks this way.. Wink
Mythos
Mythos

Back to top Go down

Post  Gawainn Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:48 pm

Mythos wrote:Well, yes minimum damage should be raised, but it's just fucked up.

Mages do hit too much, Knight's can't be tanks this way.. Wink

Well theyre better tankers then Pallies. tongue

Today me and some other guy attacked a lvl 111 EK. He healed 800~ with pots or UHs, either one of those and healed 500~ with exana mort. Since healing exaust is shorter then for attacking it seems pretty tanky to me.

Gawainn

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythos Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:50 pm

In a war situation it's different. I have 700 mana. Exana mort takes 65 mana. I can block 10 hits with uber-healing, then I'm probably done for.
Mythos
Mythos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down