Quera RPG - RL map
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is good idea to play here?

5 posters

Go down

It is good idea to play here? Empty It is good idea to play here?

Post  new Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:47 pm

It is good idea to play here? cyclops

new

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

It is good idea to play here? Empty Re: It is good idea to play here?

Post  Leyla Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:55 pm

new wrote:It is good idea to play here? cyclops

Definately ^_^

Kind regards, leyla
Leyla
Leyla

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Mac Tavish Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:30 pm

no.

Mac Tavish

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Candy Evil Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:46 pm

No, you will only waste time like me and my friends, lot's of bugs and when you report it you will get banned (bans for free, like killing ppl ON PVP world), gm make d bugs on wars and if you are from Poland you don't have life here, you must buy fucking exp scroll to be COOL(or be Gm friend and you will get it for free Smile ) like Bringers etc, and without bot like Rackarungen and his team (anty paralyze, auto aim) you can't play well. ; ) On inq quest was bug with bosses and some ppl used it and had high lvl, Neighbor (Gm Henry?) show it one of us but when we want do it, he banned us.

Good serwer but always strange gm's or bad serwer but fair gm's :<
Candy Evil
Candy Evil

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoFFHn1pNq8

Back to top Go down

Post  Christian Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Candy Evil wrote:No, you will only waste time like me and my friends, lot's of bugs and when you report it you will get banned (bans for free, like killing ppl ON PVP world), gm make d bugs on wars and if you are from Poland you don't have life here, you must buy fucking exp scroll to be COOL(or be Gm friend and you will get it for free Smile ) like Bringers etc, and without bot like Rackarungen and his team (anty paralyze, auto aim) you can't play well. ; ) On inq quest was bug with bosses and some ppl used it and had high lvl, Neighbor (Gm Henry?) show it one of us but when we want do it, he banned us.

Good serwer but always strange gm's or bad serwer but fair gm's :<

You are such a retard. First of all there are like no bugs here (if you know one tell me). Second the GM's are just looking at the wars in invis mode, that gives the debugs but both sides have those debugs. I never gave exp scrolls for free. Bringers has donated like 60-70 euro on this server that's why he has such a high level. The bann of GM Henry was fully justified because what you guys wanted to do is called BUG ABUSE and you know everything about it.

Christian
Admin

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2008-11-28

https://quera.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down